- Domains & DNS
- eNom Awards $25,000 Mini Cooper to Winner of "Drive Your Sales of Hosted Exchange" Reseller Promo
- What is Managed Hosting?
- Website Hosting - How to Select a Good Company
- What is Coldfusion Hosting?
- Industry News
- Hosting provider LeaseWeb attains Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Status
- LCWSoft goes PHP5, 80% off first month
- PromoPipeline Selects Hosted Solutions for Managed Hosting
- SWsoft Changes Name To Parallels
- Install, Configure, and Administer BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange
SWsoft Changes Name To Parallels
On December 12, SWsoft unveiled its new vision for "Optimized Computing" and announced its plans to change its corporate name to Parallels.
SWsoft also previewed a new company logo identity and a product naming strategy that switches to descriptive names for simplicity and strength.
The new Parallels' Optimized Computing vision begins with the Parallels Open Platform – an open, partnership-oriented platform that brings together desktop and server virtualization plus system and business automation for use in on-premise, on-device, hosted and software-as-a-service (SaaS) usage models.
The Parallels family of products offers extensive system support including x86, x64, IA64 Windows, Linux and Mac OS plus VMware and Xen in the future. Our virtualization strategy takes advantage of innovative hypervisor and container (Virtuozzo) technologies to serve the broadest range of scenarios and benefits possible.